Do you do Custom Designs?
Custom designs are our speciality – we love working with our customers to create something just for them! We can custom design all of our products with the exception of our placemat / coaster sets.
Please contact us via the contact us page or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your custom order in detail.
Are your wall stickers easy to apply?
They sure are! All of our wall stickers come on a backing sheet, and you simply peel the sticker from the sheet and apply it to the wall. Our wall sticker designs are printed on a woven, self adhesive material making them easy to apply. If your design is detailed and intricate, or you have ordered a quote or saying, we will stick an adhesive tape over the top of the design. This allows you to stick it all to the wall as one piece rather than a letter at a time etc. This allows for accurate positioning and the assurance of all small or delicate pieces staying in tact. Our wall stickers all come with a free applicator to help you smooth the sticker as you apply it to the wall surface.
The wall surface should be clean and dry before applying the wall stickers, and if you have recently painted a minimum of four weeks drying time is required.
Are your original artworks handpainted?
Yes they are! Lesley is an award winning artist and hand paints all of the products in our original artwork category. Please note that these designs are one offs so you will have to get in quick to order
the one you want. If you have particular colours or a design in mind please email Lesley to discuss what you would like painted Lesley@elliebluedesigns.com.au.
What are your shipping costs?
We are happy to provide FREE Australia wide shipping to our customers on all of our products.
International orders are welcome, please contact us via email@example.com for a shipping quote.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Your order will be dispatched within 5 business days. Please note that some custom designs may take longer, as we have to design and get your final approval before printing can commence. We will notify you when your order has left our warehouse, and generally it will take within 2-10 business days to arrive – this is dependant on the destination.
Do you have a returns policy?
Yes we do! We will replace any product which is found to be faulty or not as described on our website or in our correspondence with you. We do require the faulty item to be returned by the customer before a refund can be issued, therefore we recommend that you send your return back via a traceable shipping method.
Unfortunately, custom designed products cannot be returned or refunded so please ensure you check all details on your design proof before sending back final approval, EllieBlue Designs cannot be held responsible for errors including spelling if they have been approved by you prior to printing.
Can I apply for wholesale access?
Of course you can! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a trade form to complete or click here to fill it out now.
Wall Stick Application
- Application of our removable wall stickers, is easy to do by following a few key steps listed below….
- Removable wall stickers can be applied to most smooth household surfaces.
- They are easy to use (simply peel & stick), & can be re-used & re-applied.
- To save stickers re-stick them to the backing sheet they come on, then when you are ready to re-apply, peel & stick once again! If your backing sheet has been misplaced, baking paper can be used as a substitute.
- Apply your stickers to a clean (use soap & water to wash the surface – no harsh chemicals / spirits as this can affect the adhesion of the sticker), dry surface (please allow at least two days for wall to dry thoroughly – longer if cooler, wet weather).
- Recently painted walls need at least 4 weeks drying time, any less & there is a risk of poor adhesion to the surface, which can cause the stickers to peel off.
- Wash & wear or teflon paints are not recommended, as they are designed to repel, and can cause wall stickers to peel away.
Wine Label Application
- Application of our custom wine labels, is easy to do! Simply follow the steps listed below….
- Apply your custom wine label to a completely clean (no residue), thoroughly dry wine bottle that is at room temperature.
- Lay the bottle in your lap or on a clean, firm surface where the bottle cannot roll.
- Starting at a corner, separate your custom wine label carefully from the backing paper either by using your fingernail or a sharp knife.
- Centre the label over the bottle & gently press the middle of the label down & work out to the edges, smoothing any air bubbles as you go.
- Once on, let it rest at room temperature for 24 hours & then it’s good to go!